New Music Monday: Who Is Fancy


Honestly though, Who Is Fancy?
I have never heard of the singer until recently when there were rumors flourishing that he was going to have a song featuring both Meghan Trainor and Ariana Grande. I suddenly was interested. I figured that he had to have potential, otherwise Meghan and Ariana wouldn't have used their vocals on his track. Ariana and Meghan actually had Who Is Fancy as an opener for their last tours. Who Is Fancy also joined Meghan at the 2015 American Music Awards by accompanying her on the carpet. Who Is Fancy has had some success with his hit of "Goodbye" which I'm sure you've heard before.

"Boys Like You" is the recent single by Who Is Fancy featuring Meghan Trainor and Ariana Grande. The single is a pop injected song that has an awesome vibe to it. The single is an awesome collaboration and the vocals of the three of them all fit together amazingly well. The single has been teased awhile before it was released, and it was well worth the wait.



Their vocals slayed when the single was then performed on Dancing With The Stars recently and that solidified the talent behind the single. I think it is awesome that Ariana and Meghan teamed up with Who Is Fancy for this single in order to get his name out there more. I also applaud his sense of style as an artist. It's a fresh face on the music scene that I feel like will have continued success down the road. I cannot wait to hear more music from him! Also, be sure to check out the amazing performance below!

Comments

Popular Posts