New Music Monday: Alessia Cara


If you haven't heard this song, you've been missing out. Alessia Cara had a breakout year with her single "Here" and has a new single that, dare I say, I like better. "Here" was a great song, and the success around the song itself makes me incredibly happy to see. I love seeing artists make it big with their career. I just wasn't ever feeling the song. It was probably because it was on the radio every .2 seconds. However, Alessia wasn't going to be just a one hit wonder, that's for sure. Alessia's newest single "Wild Things" is one that will definitely inspire you. The feel of the song just has an empowerment behind the beat and it is so awesome. I don't know what it is but the single also makes me want to go on an adventure. Take a listen, and tell me you won't want to either.


Comments

Popular Posts