Ashley Tisdale Glows

ICYMI: Ashley Tisdale has been back on the music scene and giving us her creativity and talent. I know it has been a while for her but she's giving us more music and doing it on her terms. You can tell that Ashley is putting her creativity and heart into her music now more than ever. The vulnerability and relatability make it even better to enjoy.


Ashley recently dropped the music video for her newest single "Love Me & Let Me Go" and she looks absolutely stunning in it. The hair color looks great on her and I'm totally here for it. I love the aesthetic of the video; it is simple but exactly what the song needed.  Ashley also shared the deeper meaning into the song itself stating that it focuses on battling anxiety. 


In an interview with Billboard, she talks about not letting the chains on anxiety hold you down even though it can be difficult at times. I agree to this totally and think the videos depicts this message very well especially with the contrast of colors. The seemingly chill yet powerful song fits Ashley super well and I'm excited to see what else she continues to bring. Ashley announced that her third album Symptoms will be on the way and feature more tones like this one. I don't know about you but I'm excited to hear and see more.

Check out the video below!




Comments

Popular Posts