Eden XO

   
   
    Eden XO is a pop artist that you have probably never heard of, but you should, and here is why. Eden is a pop artist that has been the opening artist for Britney Spears on her Femme Fatale tour. She has been in the music industry for a while, but I recently feel in love when she performed on the Today Show. Eden's "Too Cool to Dance" is an infectious pop track that caught my ear on the Today Show and I have been following her ever since. I think that Eden XO is doing a pretty great job in establishing a well social media presence. Eden has 40 thousand followers on Twitter and Facebook, and her "Too Cool to Dance" music video has over 700,000 views on YouTube. Eden is doing a good job in having that social media presence for not having the biggest name in the industry, yet.

Eden XO's Twitter Presence

 
    Eden XO does a amazing job in engaging on twitter. As you can see from her Twitter feed above, she retweets fans and replies to them as well. I also want to acknowledge the fact that she follows 13,000 people on twitter, and I can guarantee you that a lot of those are fans. She in fact follows me, which made me appreciate her as a person on social media, and in general. It shows that she does care about her fan base and that following them will enhance their appreciation for her. Who also doesn't love the fact when they are followed by a celeb? Especially a Twitter verified one!

Eden XO Contest

 
    As if her Twitter presence couldn't get any better, she does even more. The other day Eden had a contest to win posters! The contest was also focused around her newest single, "The Weekend". She had this tweet that explained the contest. 
    It was a sudden, yet very engaging contest. Of course, I participate and won one the posters! It was a cool, engaging, and easy way to interact with fans! I give major props to Eden XO for all that she does on social media and it is definitely helping build on to her 40,000 followers! I would also highly recommend checking out her latest music video for her super catchy hit "Too Cool To Dance" that is on my playlist right now!

Comments

Popular Posts