Cool For The Summer


Demi has dropped her new single "Cool for the Summer" and it is everything we all have been waiting for. The song is still pop but definitely has a different rock/club vibe to it as well. It has the radio play ability as well as being a club hit with its beats. I can only imagine what remixes this will receive. Demi hasn't had any single since "Really Don't Care" which was released as a single in June of 2014; which was only last summer! It kind of surprises me that she already has another single out for this summer. Demi has turned out new music rather soon , but hasn't yet to release any further information on an album name or release date. I'm sure she will soon-ish though. The song definitely has the ultimate summer feel to it. I'm glad it is released to give us all another summer jam to add to our playlist. I can only listen to "Shut Up and Dance" so many times this summer. Take a listen to the track below!

Comments

Popular Posts