9 WTF Moments From Rihanna's BBHMM Video.

Rihanna dropped her new music video for "Bitch Better Have My Money" on the night of July 1st. The video has been long overdue with the single being released in March 2015. Over 3 months later, the video has finally been released. The video involves many WTF moments and I'm going to show you 9 times I literally said "WTF". The video, however weird it may be, deifnitely brings new life to the song. But the real question is, should Rihanna just bury the song completely or continue to promote it? Here are my top "WTF" moments from the video.

9.  Setting Cars on Fire

Like a Boss. Also, is it me or do her two sidekicks look like a heavier Charli XCX and a henchmen in a reject Sia wig.

8. Casual "Act Cool"

While the sheriff cruises by. 

7. Denim On Fleek.

Only Rihanna can pull this look of while at the gas station.

6. What did this phone do to Rihanna?

Who knows, but she ain't having it.

5.Bringing out the big guns,

or should I say chainsaw?!

4.
Oh you know, just laying on her pile of money

nearly nude, dripping in blood. Typical Thursday.

3. Dat butt though,

oh just kidding there's the potentially dead woman.

2.  Swinging around like a piƱata,

but Rihanna still isn't having it.

1.Slay Rihanna, literally.


See the cynical, crazy video below. Also make sure to check out my reaction to video the first time I watched it. I definitely was shocked, and confused to say the least. Check out both videos below!

What WTF moments did I miss on the list? Comment them below!

 

Comments

Popular Posts