Get Your Elliptical Bike Ready.



Ariana Grande has her workout going and this time she's laying it down with Nicki Minaj. Ariana Grande has had a successful run with her album Dangerous Woman with hit singles such as "Dangerous Woman" and "Into You" doing beyond well for her. The run of success is only getting started with her next single "Side to Side" with Nicki Minaj on it. I was first confused by the choice for a single, but the more I listened to it, the more I loved it. The island vibe of the song helps it stand out amongst the heavy EDM pop songs out there ruling the charts. Ariana performed the single at this years MTV Video Music Awards and the video for it has dropped as well. The video is similar to the VMA performance being both a workout setting. I don't know about you but watching the video makes me want to hit the gym tomorrow. Nicki Minaj also looks flawless in the video and both of them are a killer duo.

Comments

Popular Posts