Top Moments From Barbie Dreams

Nicki Minaj has been riding off of her newest album Queen which has done well with her heavy raps and energetic vibes. Nicki has been having huge hype with "Barbie Dreams" and the video was finally released for it. The bright and fun video really adds a good layer to the song. I was loving the whole video and these are 15 moments I loved the best.

3 Seconds and 3 Outfits. Already Perfect.



Mermaid Hair Don't Care


The Puppetry Is Real

All These Looks, Perfection.


Still Not Over This Look


I Have No Idea What Is Happening


These Looks Are Making This.


Yet Another Hair Color, YES


Nicki Is Happy And Doesn't Give A F*ck


Now F*ck It Up


FEFE


This Full Look Is Everything


Nicki Minaj Or Mike Tyson?


DJ Khaled, Pretty Close


But I Ain't Tryin Bust It Open In A Trailer Park



Can't get enough like me? Watch the full video below!







Comments

Popular Posts