Fifth Harmony Raises Their Apocalyptic Flag


Fifth Harmony has just finished their U.S. leg of their 7/27 Tour which only left fans wanting more. Fifth Harmony sure has given us harmonizers what we were craving. The girls have had huge success with their 7/27 album with singles off it doing amazingly well for them. "Work From Home" is still a hit that will forever be my jam, and "All In My Head (Flex)" as well as "Work From Home" both won MTV Video Music Awards which I still can't stop freaking out about.  Fifth Harmony isn't done just yet with their album because their newest video for their third single "That's My Girl" just dropped September 19th.

The video takes place in a post apocalyptic, crumbling city where the girls are saving everyone left there. The video screams empowerment and gives us a look we haven't seen from the girls. I love the rugged, tough vibe the video is giving. Despite the city becoming rubble, the girls continue to look amazing. Also this moment between Dinah and Camila had me shook.


Take a look at the video below!

Comments

Popular Posts