Bitch I'm Madonna

Madonna has been teasing her newest music video for "Bitch I'm Madonna" for some days now and the video finally premiered today exclusively on Tidal. Remember Tidal, that streaming service that no one is actually using? Yeah, the video premiered on that today, June 17th. I managed to find the video after adding multiple search filters. The video is now on Vevo with only spending a day on Tidal.


The video itself isn't bad, but definitely not amazing, like I was hoping for. The video was teasing a bunch of cameos from Katy Perry, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora, and Nicki Minaj. The hype was building for the video because of all these cameos that were being teased. There was also a whole moment when Madonna Instagrammed out a poster for the video that looked super similar to the "Bad Blood" posters vibes. I knew, however, that the video wasn't going to be like Taylor's at all. The video was just a hotel dance party with two second cameos from all the people mentioned. Literally 2 seconds. Also, Nicki wasn't even physically in the video either which was a disappointment when she had a rap verse in the song. See the video below too see the turnt up hotel party with the cameos. Also, to see more of my reaction to the video, watch the video of my reaction below as well.

Comments

Popular Posts