Miley's "Nightmare" and Paper Magazine.

Currently freaking out.

A song called "Nightmare" has surfaced over the past few days with a 7 second snippet at first, but now the whole song has surfaced. I cannot contain my emotions right now. There is a ton of speculation to what this song is from. Is it a scrapped song from the 2013 Bangerz album, or is something leaked from her upcoming music? Either way, I'm dying. I have been listening to it on repeat. It's hard to believe that the Bangerz era started 2 years ago, so it is definitely time for some new Miley music. I love her, and cannot wait to hear some new music.  If "Nightmare" is any indication of how her new music is, it is going to be amazing. The song definitely has a pop sound and would crush radio play. Listen to the track below, before it gets taken down!

Paper Magazine

In other news, Miley blew up the internet with the naked photos featured in her issue with Paper Magazine. The pictures are super hippie-esque and amazing. From body paint, to goo, to nipples, and bubba sue (her pig), the magazine has everything. The photos are crazy, yet so creative. I really appreciate her artistry. In the magazine Miley talks about her sexuality and says, "I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me". Miley just being Miley. You can truly tell she loves everyone and has such a heart. The issue also talks about her new music too. I even ordered myself a physical copy because I cannot get enough. Read more about issue and see all the pictures here!


Comments

Popular Posts